Thursday, April 8, 2010

Texture Shots


Here is a texture shot of my hair. I still need practice at taking texture shots, I took others earlier but I didn't like how they looked lol (but now I kind of regret that I did because one of them did look really neat, come to think of it, oh well, maybe with luck I can take the same photo again). The back of my head is really thick, at first I was debating if I should unravel some of the combined ones because they grew surprisingly thicker than expected. When I did though I realized why I combined them in the first place (the root was just really thin), so I left them in. A lot of my locs have so many different sizes, some are slim and some are just fat, and I like that. It wasn't what I was expecting but I'm liking it. My locs are starting to surprise me more and more each day lol.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! I am really loving the larger locs on you. My next go round I may go that thick. I'm too late in the game to do that now. And you know I'm struggling with that. HA!! You've inspired me to do some texture shots now. :) Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. honey, looking forward to it B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B, I think she's inspiring me to do some texture shots as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is beautiful. I love the thickness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. goorgeous!!!I love the thickness!

    ReplyDelete