Monday, April 12, 2010

Experimenting Pics on my Camera Phone



I haven't taken pics on my cell phone in a LONG time. My digital camera ran out of batteries so I thought of taking a couple of pics on my cell. The pics don't look too bad. Not bad for a camera phone at least. Again, I combined after searching through all my locs, I can't believe I combined a good 9 locs this evening. Looking in the mirror, I was like, wow, I really like how much thicker they are and how the roots seem instantly healthier, because seriously, some of my locs I didn't realize just how thin/weak they were, I was kind of panicking. Just when I thought that all of my locs at the base were fine, I found a lot of them that just weren't there yet. Now I feel better that they will thicken and strengthen up, especially now that I'm semi freeforming them. The funny/interesting thing I'm finding after combining these locs is that you can't really tell that I combined, other than a couple of obvious ones, and a friend of mine feels the same, except when he touches them, he can tell they are thicker. Overall I'm glad that I've been combining more for the sake of a thicker/healthier root than a thicker loc itself. Now I'm going to try and prevent myself from just getting out of my head all together. Better said than done though lol. I admit, I still have hand in loc disease!

2 comments: