Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fuzzies!

I dunno if it's just me being more observant or if it's because of this sorta new regime I got going but I'm starting to sense that my hair really likes this more care-free method. I've been rinsing my hair a lot lately, and I can tell that not only has it made some of my locs lock faster (especially to the combined ones) but has also started to create fuzzies to many of my locs. I know a lot of people don't like the fuzzies, but I really like them because they just feel, well, fuzzy lol, and soft too. I guess my locs are going through another stage in its maturation process, and I'm liking it. I'm really looking forward to how this new method will go. I wonder if I can go up 'till the end of summer (late August) to not retwist my roots and just stick to wrapping the loose hairs around them every three weeks (in between i will just be seperating and rinsing my hair a lot). The longest I've ever went without retwisting was 2 months. If I do palmroll I'll do it either for a job interview or for when I really have that desire to do it. The main point of sort of changing up my regime is not so much because I'm against palmrolling or manipulating my roots, but because I want to achieve thick and strong locs. If/when I do palmroll, I will do it on a very moderate basis. My motto in life in general is doing everything in moderation, so I'm going to apply that to my hair as well :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the fuzzies sometimes too. I think the longest I've been between retwists is 3 months. Sometimes you just don't wanna mess with your hair and I understand that.

    BTW, I can't access two of your previous posts, Natural Hair Dyes and Texture Shots. Did you remove them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop touching them, I like it, does it stay like that? lol. And yeah, maybe it's just me, I'm just not really a high maintenance person I'm so simple when it comes to taking care of my hair, skin, and body. I removed them mostly because I wanted to re-write them, I will post them shortly :)

    ReplyDelete