Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Confession




I just have to get this off my chest...I love my locs, I really do, but if there's one thing I don't like about my locs is the back. It is longer and smaller than the rest of my locs, even when combined. That's why I haven't taken that many pictures of the back of my head. Not only is it longer which makes the length of my locs look so uneven, but it also does this curl thing that is a tad bit annoying. I thought about cutting them off but for some reason I have a feeling that if I did I'd regret it. I combined them today, so that takes care of its size issue. I dunno what it is but I just don't like the back of my hair! Argh! lol. That's my only loc-gripe, and I'm not sure why it bothers me. Am I being a drama queen or what?

2 comments:

  1. Don't you dare cut those locs!! LOL! But seriously don't cut because they only grow back. Just give it time. They will get longer and they won't curl up like that anymore. Mine did that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks Mrs. Honey, that's reassuring :). It seems like the back curls for a lot of people locking. It's interesting lol.

    ReplyDelete