Thursday, March 18, 2010

Re-twisting

I'm going to re-twist my hair sometime this Sunday; it seems like every time i re twist i seem to form a better relationship with my hair. Like I said, retwisting once every 3 weeks has really brought such progress to my hair...the new growth has finally locked, at least for most of my locs. There are some that still haven't locked yet, but are getting there. I've decided that this time when I retwist, I'm going to leave some of the locs alone. If some of them are still twisted (meaing that they didn't once unravel since the last time i retwisted), I'm going to let them be. If there isn't enough new growth there, then I'm going to leave those alone too. The ones that have a thick bunch of new growth, I will twist. I want to keep the integrity of my hair; I really love the thickness that my locs have, so I want to keep them that way by not overly twisting or manipulating them. I'm still going to retwist every 3 weeks, but be more selective of which locs in particular I'm going to retwist. Does anybody else do this? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment