Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Music Videos That Make You Proud To Be Natural

Sometimes I wish there were more naturals in music videos. The one music video that has always made me proud to be natural from the start was, of course, Lauryn Hill's Everything Is Everything and even her music videos from when she was with the Fugees (specifically Nappy Head, Fugeela, and Killing Me Softly). I also love Janet Jackson's Got 'Till It's Gone and Together Again music videos, where she seemed to have expressed a more earthy and natural vibe (even though she wasn't natural herself). I wish I can post these music videos on here (any suggestions?), but you can always check them out on youtube if you haven't seen them! So my question of the day is, what music videos have you seen (past and/or present) that has made you feel proud to be natural?

2 comments:

  1. India Arie "I am not my hair."

    I think there is a link on youtube to share the videos you like. I know it works for facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreadlocks Meshell Ndegeochello..I know I chopped up the spelling..I love that video!

    ReplyDelete