Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Loc



I mentioned on my Fotki a couple of weeks ago that I found a bunch of new growth that just WON'T wrap around an adjoining loc, so I decided to just seperate it and let it form into its own loc. This is how it is looking so far. In the first picture this baby loc is the skinny one near my ear, on the second it is the first loc of the three, not sure if you can tell it is a baby loc trying to form, but I love this little guy. I'm sure i will forget it is there since it is so miniscule, but I'm looking forward to seeing this one loc on its own. I have about three locs that have formed solely from a bunch of new growth that wouldn't co-operate with me wrapping them around an adjoining loc. I love em'. At some point I will take a picture of the other two, but for now this is the one I'm keeping my eye on the most.

1 comment:

  1. I am love, love, lovin' the size of your locks since combining. I am contemplating combining as well but I am hesitant because my hair is a lot thinner than yours. Looks great! Enjoy that density, some of us are envious :)

    ReplyDelete