Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Essential Oils


So I finally got my rosemary essential oil in the mail. I put 10 drops of it in my bottle of olive oil and 4 drops in my water, glycerin, and olive oil spritz. I love this stuff! And what I love more is how inexpensive this brand is. I ordered mine from Plant Life via Amazon. Not only are their essential oils so reasonable (I bought mine for exactly $6.50) but you get a lot of bang for your buck! It came exactly on time as it said, and they give you a free Aromatherpy Herbal Soap and Lemongrass Essential Oil Shampoo with your package, no extra charge! Before I even opened the package I could smell the rosemary...it was POW! but in a good way! When I spritz my hair with the essential oil, I just felt so refreshed, and I could smell it strongly in the olive oil too. I'm glad that i'm finally trying essential oils. They smell so lovely, and I'm glad that I found a company that doesn't charge so much money for them. Plus, they are meant to last for a long time. If i were to get more from this company, I would try Tea Tree, Lavender, and Peppermint; if I like those three as well I might as well buy their 6-pack deal that it is only $20! Love it!

4 comments:

  1. I looked at that same company on Amazon as well but I haven't ordered yet. I need to add something to my oil mixture because it doesn't smell that great. I put tea tree oil in it and that doesn't smell good at all (but it works). I've used it for other purposes as well so I've had it for awhile. Seeing your post is making me want to go ahead and place my order! I can't use rosemary though because I have high blood pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should def. place your order Mrs. Honey! Plantlife is great their customer service is nice, and the oils are very potent. I will probably post more on essential oils once i try the other scents and maybe rate which ones I like best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just placed my order! I ordered Lavender, Peppermint, and Lemongrass oils and Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap (I like peppermint). Hopefully it will get here this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Let me know how you liked them, i'm definitely buying more of their products! My hair has been smelling like rosemary all day! I love Dr. Bronner's, have you tried their soaps before? It is the only shampoo i really love, I think I have tried all their scents other than peppermint, that one seems to be the most popular, i can't wait to try that one. Right now i'm using Dr. Bronner's Rose soap...that scent is my least favorite because it just isn't that strong of a scent, but it still does its job.

    ReplyDelete