Sunday, March 21, 2010

Creative Loc Style


One day when my hair is really long I want to style my hair like this. I don't know what it is about this, it looks pretty simple, but it is so sexy! i love it! It looks like all you do is braid your locs together in large bunches and wrap some string around them...and after I'm done sporting it for a day I can unravel them to form a braid out! Awesome. I'm not impatient about length but if there's one thing I'm excited for with my locking journey is to be able to do styles like this and many more!

2 comments:

  1. That is really cute! I would try that now but I think I would end up looking like Miss Celie. LOL! Maybe by the end of the year it would work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't cute or what? I probably have like 4-6 more years to go before I sport this one hehe, but it looks like such a nice summer style doesn't?

    ReplyDelete