Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Am I The Only One Who LOVES My Fuzz?



This is just an observation, but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who actually likes my fuzzies. I know a lot of lock rockers hate having a fuzzy head of locks, but for some reason I've never really been bothered by the fuzz, I love how it feels and it is super soft. Am I the only one who loves my fuzz? Hehehe.

I realized that I haven't taken photos of myself lately, so here are the two pics of my hair that I took today. Sorry if it seems like I've been skimping on them, but truthfully most of the time I get tired of taking pictures of myself and sometimes spend months at a time never taking photos of me and/or my hair lol (but I will try and do better!!). I guess the main reason is that I feel like my hair isn't really going through a whole lot of changes, so taking pics of it all the time seems unnecessary. I'm noticing some change in my locs though. They just seem...I dunno, denser? (look at all that new growth I have in the front...daaammnn!)

10 comments:

  1. I loooove them too!! I just want to reach out and touch them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis,

    Your locs look so soft. You have A LOT of new growth. If/when you retwist, you will have MONDO length :) Thanks for sharing the pics. Although it may seem like your locs aren't changing, still take pics. This way you will have something to look back on.

    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my fuzzies, thats why i dont retwist alot

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Amina- Even though I've gotten over my hand-in-lock disease habit once in awhile I just love touching them!

    @ LaKisha- Aw thank you sis! Sometimes I may stretch a lock or too a little and I'm amazed at how much they are growing! I will still take pics once in awhile and post them on the blog :) I just need to break that habit of not caring and feeling like pics aren't worth taking unless my hair has changed or looks different lol. It's so silly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh. Your hair looks perfect just the way it is. I started off thinking that I needed to maintain mine a lot, but I'm realizing that it's freeing to let them be. Go fuzzies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Go Hard- Yay!

    @ Ztorus- Thank you dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're not the only one! I love my fuzzy hair! It's fun to play in the new growth and just let it be! Your hair looks great! Thick and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the not taking pictures of the locs so often. Hence why I went from a monthly update to every OTHER month. HA!! Your babies are soooo long. And you know how I feel about that fuzz. I'm right down the middle with not hating it but not loving it either. HAHAAA!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. leaving the natural look of locks has always been a necessity for me. i never did enjoy the look of freshly twisted dreads on people, tho i certainly do understand that others may feel the complete opposite. at the end of the day, it's certainly about what U enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your thick locs are gorgeous!! i love my fuzzies!!! It's a beautiful process in loc maturity. I am in my 7 months of three strand twists locs.

    ReplyDelete