Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pig Tail and Baby Loc!



Today after I rinsed my hair I put my hair into some pig tails...for some reason I can't ever take a good picture of how it looks, it's really cute but in a photo it just doesn't look right, I can only take a decent picture of how it looks on the side (where it looks just like a normal pony lol). I think I've realized though why I'm not a styling person..I HATE the feeling of my hair being pulled back, tied up, etc. I can only put my hair in a pony for like 10 mins until I'm just like "I want it off now" lol. I'm just funny that way...maybe, just maybe, when my hair is longer I can tolerate it...I can see myself loving the curls, but really nothing much else. We'll see, eventually i want to at least TRY some styles, even if I won't wear it for no more than half an hour or less lol.

The photo with the baby loc...I can't believe that the little guy was formed solely from a bunch of loose hair that I found way back last November, now it is getting longer and looks like a full fledged mature lock now lol.

I guess that's really all I have to say about my hair at the moment. Trying to make more of a habit of taking photos ;)

6 comments:

  1. Keep the pics coming. Looking good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please keep posting pics! It looks like your hair has grown even since your feature I did *thumbs up*

    And I understand about the styling. If it takes more than 30 mins, I'm it's too much effort lol

    Oh, and try using the mirror to get better shots of the back of your head. Visit my "how to take pictures of your hair" post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    @ Nappy- I've just never been a hair styling person, I sorta want to style more but at the same time, i'm kinda lazy and I really don't like the feel of having my hair styled. I can't wait to rock the pipe cleaner curls though! I did try the mirror, but I still didn't think the pic turned out as great as I wanted. Eventually I will do a perfect shot of my pigtails lol.

    ReplyDelete