Monday, September 27, 2010

20 Months Locked





I suddenly remembered that a couple of days ago i was officially 20 months locked. Jeez, time flies lol. Nothing much to report, but I am seeing changes in its texture and density, like it is looking more mature, but still has a long way to go until it really looks mature. Looking back, I'm glad that I combined my locs and freeformed. I no longer obsess over my locs or dedicate so much time to them, I practically just let them do what they do, and "feed" them when they need the moisture and oil. Plus, I'm just loving the fullness. Here are some pics I took today to showcase what my locs look like now at 20 months, I really do see a difference in how they look now compared to how they looked way back in April before I decided to combine and freeform. I'm loving this locking journey so far and can't wait to see how my locs will look in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love it! You should post comparison shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo girl! Look at you! They look great!

    And I can finally comment on your blog again! yay!

    ReplyDelete