Saturday, October 16, 2010

YOUR WORST LOC SCARE NIGHTMARES!


So in the spirit of fall and Halloween loc rockers, tell me your worst loc scare nightmares! Like the dreams you have of your locks being drenched in perm, or just falling off...don't be shy, we've all had those kind of dreams before! When you wake up and touch your hair, thinking "Thank God these locks are still here!" LOL.

This was one I had last night:

I was washing my hair, and then suddenly my locks started melting off, and before I knew it, I was BALD! It was scary y'all lol, and I woke up and was like "ahh that was scary!" lol.

I know it sounds very silly, but also very funny. Who would have thought that loc scare nightmares can be so frightening and bizarre? Do you guys have any loc scare nightmares to tell? Keep them coming all the way up 'till Halloween, re-tell those nightmares that you've had the night before, or have had in the past, or if it is a reoccurring one. I'm looking forward to reading them!

6 comments:

  1. when I was locking, my fear was waking up and having all loose hair..lol
    I was like oh no.....all this work and it is gone
    now that I am back to loose hair, I have relaxer nightmares...I cried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Amina. I can't say I've had hair nightmares. But then again I can never remember any dreams when I wake up. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol good one Amina! MzCJA, that's true, i can hardly remember my dreams unless it is weird or scary or awfully boring (like dreaming about food....) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know...I haven't had any. Not yet, at least. Then again, I rarely dream. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have dreams all the time with my first set of locs. I remember dreaming that I put a relaxer in my locs.. didn't take them down or anything, just decided to slap some relaxer in them to see what they'd do. I remember looking in the mirror and CRYING because I'd ruined my locs... then I woke up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when I had my first set of locs cut off in 2007, I felt immediate regret. Two days later, I had a awesome dream that I had not cut my locs, but when I hopped up to feel for them, they weren't there- so needless to say the awesome dream turned out to be a nightmare. Now I am a year into my 2nd set (I have fallen in love all over again)

    ReplyDelete