Thursday, July 22, 2010

Then and Now





Here are some early photos of my baby locs. I found these on my computer (I almost forgot that some pics were taken of me with my little locs lol) and thought I might as well show them to y'all so you can have a clearer picture of what my locs were then and what they are now. These pics aren't really in the right order lol (I wish I could organize them and make them look a bit more "professional" but it seems like the formatting won't really allow it lol). The bottom left is when they were first installed. The upper left and the bottom right is how they looked a couple of months after, and then the last one is I guess when I noticed that they started looking like locs. I wish I can give exact time and month they were taken but back in the day I honestly didn't really care about keeping a loc journal or anything like that, until now lol. The pics that are posted in my prior 18-month loc update post is what they look like now. What a transformation, eh?

1 comment: