Friday, July 23, 2010

Loc Rockers and Our Pets





Not too many people know this, but I LOVE animals. Well, actually, everybody who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with animals lol, but most of all, I just have a passion for pets. I have a darling girl kitty called Sugar Baby, but I call her Shug or Baby Girl for short. Sometimes I call her Porker and Porky because she is one pudgy girl. She is 8 years old. We have such a special bond with each other, I've never had this kind of bond with any other cat ever. When she goes one day, a huge part of me will go with her (I always get teary-eyed just thinking about it). I know that sounds so morbid, but I can't help it, she's just so important to me. Anyways, I just thought of sharing a bit of Shug with you guys, isn't she adorable? As you can tell from the pics, she's such a cuddle bear and still acts like a kitten even though she's a senior cat now lol. Does anybody else have any pets? Please share any photos if you have any!

Ness

2 comments:

  1. I've never had any pets. Both of my parents were highly allergic so my sibling and I didn't grow up with them. And now that I can have them, I don't think I'd ever have time for them since work all day and night and travel on the weekends. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. I'm completely in love with you now. I know I'm extra late commenting on this, but I just found your blog. I have 12 pets. 5 Cats, 1 Dog, 6 Ferrets. LOL. I'm going to be a vet. So, yeah. LOL. Your kitten is cute and your locs are awesome! Love!

    ReplyDelete