Monday, June 21, 2010

1 Year 5 Months!







Wow...I'm almost at the year and a half mark! Here are pics of my hair at the moment. Can anybody notice how some of the locs are looking more mature than others? Progress! That's the only change I'm seeing at the moment. I think the locs are getting thicker, but I'm not sure, is it? Naturally, still freeforming. I will make a more elaborate post on my freeform locing journey on my 18-month mark.

*Note: In case anybody is wondering, those beads are staying in strictly by the thickness of the loc. No rubberbands! They stay on tight, even during a wash! And I've noticed that they've actually helped my locs seal and marry together 100% easier and better than the rubberbands, I kind of wish I used them sooner. Oh well, you live and learn*

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely tell that they are maturing and becoming thicker. Just lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete