Monday, January 23, 2012

My 3rd Year Locking Anniversary!





Well...I can't believe that today is officially my 3 year locking anniversary. I know it has been a LONG time since I've updated...I really just don't have much to say anymore. I'm still freeforming, I still use the same homemade products, and I feel like overall my locs are thick and healthy. If anyone has any questions or thoughts, by all means ask and post :). Thanks everyone who is still following my blog, it's greatly appreciated!

9 comments:

  1. happy lock anniversary! I can't believe it is 3 years already!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! *rolls out the red carpet*

    Good, now you can accept your nomination ;-)
    http://nappyheadedblackgirl.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigoodness, that look beautiful. SOOOOO long. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u follow my blog give me tips and such delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just stopping in for an update require or just a recent photo if possible?

    Hope all is well for 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would be nice to see if you still have your locs. Mine are three strand twisted combined.

    ReplyDelete